Finished Ornament

I’ve joined Katie Hacker’s Oranment Thursday, which I read about on Art Bead Scene Blog and the Savvy Crafter blog.

For my first ornament I’ve made two polymer clay ornaments. I used my own Silicone Texture Plates, Large Baroque and another one that was a prototype, Ginormouse Baroque, that we didn’t end up offering for sale.

Here’s a process shot:

In Process

I added the gold with pigment ink, and then baked the ornaments again for 5 minutes.

Pigment Inks

Share or bookmark below:
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • FriendFeed
  • MySpace
  • Twitter
  • Yahoo! Bookmarks
  • LinkedIn
  • PDF
  • RSS